Friday, April 2, 2010

GOdinner For The Leaving Interns

Wednesday (31 of march) was the last day for 2 interns in my office. Intern Li Chuen & intern Amelia. So that day we having our farewell dinner at Mom's Place Restaurant.


Li Chuen (left) & Amelia (right)

Although they were in different team with me but we worked together sometimes such as news clipping. Moreover, Li Chuen also a photography leg (kaki) and Amelia is a friend of my coursemate (this world is getting smaller, meet friend of friend where ever I went).


Li Chuen with her new toy Holga camera



Amelia, a crazy little girl and she likes Sponge Bob


We having a crazy night at Mom's Place. We ate together, we chats together and shot loads of crazy photos at the restaurant because we have 1 SLR & 2 DSLR cameras, 1 Holga, 2 iPhones and 2 digital compact cameras to took all the shots. But I must apologizing for not able to post all the photos due to some reasons.

Below are some of the photos taken that day:






Hwee Yee & Amelia



Li Chuen & Anne






Michelle & Li Chuen



Hwee Yee & Anne, ex-TARCian, my senior



Michelle, one of my favorite portrait shot



Hwee Yee & mE Ivan



Elya, the funny guy of the office


and YES, a photography leg too



Choo (left), another intern & Liza (right)



Can you see me?



One of my favorite FUNNY shot



I damn like the effect of the photos taken using iPhone



Another reason for celebrating because it was PAY CHEQUE DAY !


There are many crazy and ugly shots too but I cannot publish here due to image exploitation reason. Hahaha (you can go to my facebook for more photos, kekeke).


No comments: