Friday, April 16, 2010

New Shoe


I wonder do you still remember that I said my sport shoe (basketball shoe) was spoiled after climbing Broga Hill last time? Then do you remember I said that I no longer able to do sport, especially basketball in my "basketball-less" post?

Well almost most of my friends, including thought I will not buying another sport shoe after my Nike Flight basketball shoe spoiled. But guess what, I bought a brand new Adidas basketball shoe !





I in loved with this shoe once I saw it displayed on the rack... The white base with grey stripes attracted me and make me eager to buy it. In my common sense I should not buy a white color shoe especially white colored sport shoe because it get dirty easily. But I started to like white shoe since I bought my Nike Air Force One colored in white base with red and grey stripes that I bought in Hong Kong 2 years ago.

Moreover, since I will be very less involve myself into sport, so a white color shoe should be long lasting and stay it's whiteness.





By the way, anyone know any remedies for cleaning white shoes (either cloth or leather shoe), please share with me because I have some stubborn stain on my favorite Nike Air Force One ! Please do share with me by leaving comment in my chat box or in this post. I would like to say a million thanks first for those who share with me !!



STAY WHITE !

No comments: