Monday, April 12, 2010

Burned a Hold In My Pocket

Guess what is this??



Its a tripod !!



The WF-531 professional tripod that manufactured by a China brand named WeiFung


I kinda impressed by their quality from a China branded tripod. I only cost me RM 140 where I consider is very cheap compare to those famous brand where they sold around RM 500 - RM 600 for a similar tripod. But branded do have their own benefits but I satisfied what I bought.



The minimum length for the tripod is 60cm



After extend is 1.5 meter



It has a ball head mount that allow me for more flexibility angle


At first I saw another tripod (WF-591) which is 20cm shorter and it is more portable and good for travel usage. So I contacted the dealer for better price if I take 2 of WF-591, and deal with the dealer, it was RM 200 per each WF-591 tripod. But after I discussed with my friend who also need a tripod, but int he end she rejected because it was over her budget and the dealer cannot sell it for RM 200 if I just take 1 tripod only.

Then after few days I saw a guy was selling his WF-531 tripod for RM 140 and it is NEW due to some reason for that guy he bought the WF-531 for the ball head but end up it is not suitable. So he sell it RM 20 cheaper and I BOUGHT IT ~~! although it is 20cm longer.

The tripod is sturdy compared to my previous tripod, the only problem is the weight which is 1.4kg but the weight for me is not a problem.




The head is changeable too



Although it is 20cm longer, but small enough to attach to my camera bag


Oh before I forget, congratz my little brother! He just got his "reward" for scoring 10 A's in his SPM exam. And the reward is the new Olympus EPL-1 4:3 system digital camera with 12.3 megapixel.

Well I don't know much in 4:3 camera but I do know it is a very good camera. Hope he use it well and build his interest in photography because this camera is way too expensive among the compact camera. It is even more expensive than ma DSLR camera, but before I upgrade all my flash and lenses, hahaha !




The Olympus EPL-1


Will try to dig my self in to the camera if I got chance but I don't think I will. I don't want get addict to another type of camera.


No comments: