Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Proud of APR1

Ok, I skipped many post and straight jump to this story because I want to keep this post as hot & fresh as possible since this just happened yesterday and it just made most of APR1 (soon to be APR2) proud.

YES, one of our photo from our SOS Earth event that organized by APR1's student had made the front page on one of the supplement of The Star newspaper, Star Special Higher Education.

The story featured in this page were some of our event that done by School of Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) Mass Comm unit. And of course mostly was about the events that organized by PR students.



From the photo above you can see me (in the dead center of the photo) have the most "proportion" in the photo...kekekeke ! I might be famous because The Star have 304,904 circulation of paper and over million of readership daily.

I scanned the page, but the photo was not really clear, not to mention the words too. But this is the best I can do, if you want to read the whole news, please do refer to yesterday (14th April 2010) The Star newspaper, under Star Special.

I personally felt very proud, not because of my face appear on the paper, but it show our hard work for our event had finally pay off. And I hope this will and break the mindset of other who think that PR is a "very easy to study" subject and never think that we are professional, where for them they only see doctor, engineer, lawyer, etc were professional but not PR.

Since my mom until now still do not understand what the hell I'm studying and doubt I can get a good job in future. I think I can show off this to my mom...hehehe


No comments: