Thursday, April 29, 2010

Full Moon


YES !! Yesterday was 28th April 2010. Why yesterday was important to me? Well as I mentioned in last post "Moon", I said 28th April is the day where full moon hanging on the sky and is a great opportunity for me to shoot it.

Well of course I will not forget my lovely "dating" with the moon. Luckily yesterday the sky was very clear with no cloud at all. And there even some bright stars hanging along side with the moon. But too bad the stars were too small for me to shoot. Here are the photos I shot yesterday.



See how clear the detail is. I kinda impressed.



Yellow moon, a typical color of moon where almost everyone will color the moon in this color ever time they draw a moon


Well I very happy that I able to get a clear shot of the moon. Of course my 55-250mm lens was no match for those super telephoto lens where can zoom until 800mm (FYI: the Canon EF 800mm f/5.6 IS USM lens cost around RM 55,000) where can get a very very detail shot of moon.

Well for my next night sky shooting, I hope I can shoot a group of stars, such as the Milky Way and I hope my wish will come true.

Cheers !!!

No comments: