Thursday, April 22, 2010

YiYi


Is been a long time since the last post I blog about my nephew. Well here the latest update of my nephew. After 12 months (almost 1 year old)

He kinda tall and big for a 1 year old baby, and he is extremely strong for that age. He can grip and lift a full un-open soda can with one hand. His leg can give a quite heavy kick (I "ate" his kick for few times in the stomach). Not only physical, but mentally he is strong too.. in the other word clever but for me he rather tricky, hehehe...

Here the photos I shot recently for this post....












Actually not much people believe me YiYi is 11 months when I show them the photos or look in real person due to his tall body....

Ok, hope you guys enjoy my photo. Hopefully I can post more photo of my nephew in future..

CHEERS !!!