Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Lady That Fail


Yesterday I was doing news monitoring and I saw this. The news is about a college student earn a monthly income of RM 7000 by joining some sort of direct sales company. And this student drive a sport car to college every day.

Well in first there are nothing wrong with this news because many college students now are doing direct selling. But what I saw later is the main point for this post...




Those who know how to read Chinese I'm sure you know what I mean for the red underlined text. For those who can't read Chinese, here the translation: " A friend who join the direct sales company, was able to earn RM 7000 per month, and was driving a Failady sport car "

By the way, this news was adopted from Guang Ming Daily, 19th April 2010, page A5. For those who want to see the "real" news, can go and have a look there.


Hope this post will make your day, I hope to discover more in the future...hehehe




No comments: