Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Photo Shooting


This week really not much thing to blog about. So what will I do in this post is to share some photos and hope you guys give some comment. No matter is hate comments or love comments, all are welcome !!!



Remembered last time when you wanted to shoot a photo at a CRT monitor (the bulky type), you will saw a lots of "strips" in the photo. Well this no longer happen in the new teachnology, the LCD Monitor. See how clear the shot is !




This is my desk in my office for my 3 months internship. This photo was taken using a Nokia 6600i and I kinda impressed the at quality of the photo



My "noise-full" working station. I spent most of my time per day at this place.



This was a very random shot while having a farewell dinner with my office's intern.



This stuffed toy came with the coin box I bought at Watson 5 years ago. It got a magnetic hand and leg



Quack dammit !!!



I love this photo, especially the structure and color


Hope you guys enjoy these photos. More will come in the future if I run out of topic, kekeke ! Cheers ~~!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur working chair so nice!!!!
haha..the bear also...
i like ur last pic very much...
^^


arwen

Ivan Chung said...

haha..but the chair got problem d..very noisy...

the last pic ah... yup... the dog are cute..