Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ivanlogy In Photography


Someone ask me why I'm spend all the money to buy all those camera stuff, got travel, shoot photo... why not saving money for invest on whatever mutual fund or whatever to earn money for your future family.... Some even said photography is my future so that I can make money from shooting weddings, events, etc....

But I never agree that photography will be my future as a main source of income, but I will make sure I will fully utilize my skill and my camera to capture every single precious moment of my and others....

Well human beings always thought their live is to grown up,study, EARN & SAVE MONEY,getting married, having children, take care of your children and work for you whole life for family where I totally agree with that, but what I done more and different from others was I'm just simply adding some photography to capture every single moment of my life and frame it and make it stay forever... Doesn't that worth for me to invest into photography

Like my friend Seheel said:
摄影,是让瞬间变成永恒的魔法

Photography is magic that turns moment into forever






No comments: