Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Lens !!!


I got surprise when I got home this Monday. The lens I wanted to buy had arrived to my house. YES the Canon EF-S 55-250mm telephoto lens !!!







At first I thought of going to buy the lens together with my classmate, also a photography hobbyist since she also wanted to get a EF 50mm f1.8 prime lens in the end of April. But somehow when my little brother went to my dad's friend camera shop to buy his Olympus EPL-1, he ordered the lens from the shop.

(p/s: Mich, I still will go to buy lens with you la, I want to get a lens hood during the day we go buy your lens. )

So I got the new lens and I can't wait to give it a try. Below are the photos shot using the new lens...



A shot on my dad's ride



At 55mm focal length


At 250mm focal length



At 55mm focal length


At 250mm focal length


Now I waiting for the full moon in the sky because I can't wait to give the moon a shot of its own portrait. Photographing is one of the "most wanted" shoot I wanna do. Now I crossing finger to hope there will be a clear sky when the moon is full.


Ivan Lens Collection

No comments: