Sunday, April 25, 2010

Moon


Don't you think the moon is a very pretty object? It can be consider the biggest shining (but not shining by itself la...) object you can found in the dark sky of almost every night.

Of course I can't resist my self shooting at the moon after I got my 55-250mm lens. It is not full moon yet but still I find the moon that night is fascinating. But too bad the photo taken was not so nice as what I imagine. Besides that there were many clouds blocking me "dating" with the moon.

But still the result is satisfying, I still can some details of the moon surface. After I get a few shot, straight away I go and edit and added some pretty effect such as showed in the photo below.



The Blue Moon


And the photo of the night, and also the most sharp and clear moon photo belong to this one




Although I using a 55-250mm lens but still the moon is not big enough even I'd zoom it as far as I can. So no choice I have to crop it like hell to make it look bigger.

I hope the moon is bigger in this month 28th because it is full moon !!! Can't wait to take the shot...



2 comments:

Michelle Leong said...

NICE eh!!!
i always wanted to shoot moon, but with my lens, u know la....^^'''

Ivan Chung said...

haha... one day u also can shoot d..i believe u will get the same lens too...