Friday, April 23, 2010

Dinner at Osaka

On Wednesday my family went celebrate my younger brother's birthday by having dinner at Osaka Japanese Restaurant.



No at bad place for me... the design, the deco all looks like traditional Japanese style restaurant. The food of course is far better than Sushi King, Sakae Sushi or whatever those big franchise chain stores.









Of couse I will order all the favorite food and Sushi, like Inari, Kappa Maki, Tamago, California Roll, Teriyaki Bento and so on... I ate alot that night...












Besides that, my nephew follow too and it was his first Japnese food ever... He kinda excited that day too... keep crawling here and there, I can't resist to shoot photos on him...


He spotted my lens


















That day everyone going back home with a full stomach.... The price in Osaka Restaurant also not that expensive... only RM 230++ for 6 paxx, but we order food for more than 6 paxx can eat... so it is very worth the $$ you paid...




(p/s: sorry for the pixelated photo here because the original size of the photo uploaded to blogspot was so small that I can resist to drag and enlarge it..)

No comments: