Friday, April 30, 2010

The Day

Yes, finally I waited for so long. After 3 months of suffering systematic life, at the my last day of internship finally reach.

YES !! TODAY is The Day.... my last day of intern. Don't get it wrong, I like my job, I like the company, I like the people there, But what I don't like is the very systematic life. You know typical working life la, everyday are just same.

Well basically this time internship, I learned lots of thing and one of it is since working, my weekend had became so PRECIOUS !!! I will make sure I fully utilize my weekend before start back the boring systematic life.

In the end, I wish my coursemate who end their internship today have a nice 2 weeks holiday before our new semester start. And for those who start their intern late, or extend the internship, be patient, your turn will come in the end..kekeke

Cheers !!!




No comments: