Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yi Fei Birthday Celebration at KLCC Aquaria, San Francisco Steak House & The Apartment



Was went to KLCC Aquaria last Saturday to celebrate a very old friend of my since primary school and we have not seeing each other for almost 10 years, besides that I also met another friend who never been in contact for almost 5 years since form 5. Thanks to Catherine and Meiko so that we can meet each other again.

So we plan to bring Yi Fei to KLCC Aquaria, I brought all my gear and have a great shooting day with them, and some other creatures. I did not manage to put all the photos in my blog to prevent a very very long post.



Welcome to KLCC Aquaria



This fish will make sure you are bone thin



Oh crap ! Its crab !


The frog that stick



MonaGecko Smile



I like this eye







Dory from Finding Nemo






It is actually the reflection of the fish silver skin



Turtle



Fish that bigger than me



Played some silly pose with my tiwns



and some wild snake



All the girls and their twins



Their toys in the souvenir shop is kinda interesting



Is time to get out from Aquaria



Pass through the tunnel of Ads and head for food



The San Francisco Arm Long Hot Dog



Carbonara



Chicken Maryland



Fish & Chips



Mickey is everywhere



The Apartment



Make yourself home, in the Apartment



Light Deco



The Dessert


If you want to see more of my photos captured that day, you can always go to my facebook to look for it and feel free to leave your comment here and facebook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur photo improve a lot...nice:)

by arwen

Ivan Chung said...

thx bunny..haha