Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bioshock 2 Paper Dolls


Recently I just finish a great game called Bioshock 2, the story line was damn good, the graphic was damn good, the character was damn good and even their merchandise, the paper dolls from the characters in the game were damn good, and they are FREE...all you need to do is download from their web, print it, cut it and fold it.

I'd spent 2 nights to fold them, and the following photos are the result:


The main character in the game, Subject Delta in the Alpha Series Big Daddy suit







Little Sister, infested version. Too bad they don't have the normal version, they were cute !





Big Sister, from the name you know this is the grown up version of Little Sister, they are one hard to kill BITCHES !! haha






I felt quite satisfied with the result of this Bioshock 2 paper doll, I pretty enjoyed when folding these but I do frustrated few times when I folding the Little Sister. My finger just can't get them right because they are little. Anyway, if you want to know where to download these paper dolls, click here

Notice there got 2 more paper dolls (Toasty and the Baby Jane) I didn't show here because I didn't fold them, but you can try and show me the result if you want.

Enjoy Folding ~~!!! Cheers ~~!!





1 comment:

Ras said...

cool paper doll 8D