Tuesday, March 30, 2010

World Vision Operation Botak (Bald)

Well consider lucky to me because I do not know there will be this event at The Curve and luckily I brought my DSLR that day where the intention of me bringing the camera was not for this event but to shoot photos of Nottingham University at Semenyih but end up shoot nothing.

So I spot this event from 2nd floor when I first saw a cardboard tunnel that full of photos at the exhibition floor and many peoples was queuing to shave their head bald.

The view from 2nd floor


This was a great opportunity for me to practice my event shooting skill. So I told my family to go on to Ikea first and I'll will catch up later.

Basically there were 2 main exhibition area in this event. One is the photo exhibition tunnel which was the cardboard thing and another one is the "shaving" area where all the volunteer were shaving their head bald. Here some photos shot during the event.


The main title for the photo exhibition



Some exhibited photos in the exhibition. There are quite a number of photos but these are some that I liked the most







Some candid shots of the "shaver"



Lovely father and duaghter



Bald couple





Shaving in progress, bravo girls~~!! you needs hell lots of guts to shave your long hair to no hair, and you did it ! wish your hair grown back soon and fast





I know some of you might asking me why I didn't shave my head? Well I rather donate double the money than shaving my head bald, so I donated to World Vision during that day.






No comments: