Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gotcha !!


Right, we knows Hitz.FM was giving out an Apple iPhone every weekdays in the whole March for the best Gotcha Call in the day. It was a very tempting but in first I do not have any person and story to Gotcha with, until the last week of March....

Andy, my photography friend, also the boyfriend of my classmate, was have some contact with me since the company I'm interning now asked me to find a photographer for our client. So I called Andy and it was a deal but many thing happened during the shooting, it was kinda messy from begining until the end. So I took this opportunity and set him up for a Gotcha, and hope I can win an iPhone.

On Monday, I filled up the details at the Hitz.FM web site, and just after 10 minutes after I sent, J.J from Hitz.FM Morning Crew called me and ask for more and plan to call Andy for the Gotcha after talking with me and this is the Gotcha between Andy and J.J


Click the play button to start, you may stop the music player on my side first before you start the Gotcha call (Gotcha Call clip adopted from Hitz.FM website)


This Gotcha was on air-ed in the next day (Tuesday) morning 7.20am. I was non stop laughing and excited because it was on air-ed. Poor Andy, I felt kinda bad la but it was a thing to cheer him up and make his day..keke


Andy...PWNED !!


Some of you might think I'm won an iPhone because the Gotcha was on air-ed, but in the matter of fact, I didn't because the other Gotcha was more "exciting" and "angry" than mine. I have to admit Andy is a very patien, steady and calm person. It was very lucky for his girlfirend..Moreover, he still defending me in the end before he knew it was a Gotcha.. what a good guy...


Ivan got PWNED also cause not able to win the iPhone


4 comments:

[nD] a.k.a Andy said...

=.= lol!

Michelle Leong said...

hahaha~ "cannot trust one this Ivan"!
haha..it's somehow true..wakaka

Ivan Chung said...

Andy: if Hitz got another iphone gotcha again... i scare i might be the victim.. -.-

Mic: never trust ivan.. oh ya.. by the way, the andy also a canon user.. haha... a sifu of my..hee

Ras said...

awwww~ivan got pwned~xD