Monday, March 22, 2010

Tony Roma's Wagyu Beef Burger Review

On 13 of March, the same week for the OALD launch I mentioned in last post, I have a food review session at Tony Roma's e@curve branch. My job there... shooting photos for their 5 latest Wagyu Beef Burger.


Tony Roma's Wagyu Beef Burgers


We actually invited 5 peoples to come and do the review, but in the end 3 of them were not free, and only 2 turn up. So including our team, total 5 peoples and another guy named Ryan from Tony Roma's have to finish up the 5 big burgers.




Our Burger Reviewer No.1 (Sorry, I forgotten her name -.-)


Burger Reviewer No.2, Mei Ann


Of course me also got give a few bites la...who can resist when there were 5 big burgers with fries placed in front of you wo.... although I'm not suppose to eat beef due to my religion reason, and also I don't really like beef because it got some kind of smell and taste on beef that I don't really like. The only beef I ate and like it very much is from Chili's restaurant. Tony Roma's Wagyu Beef Burgers do not have those taste and smell too.


The burger was so big, we have to cut it into 4 small pieces. The meat is actually an inch thick


You can give it a try for the burger and you can share it with 2 or 3 person including you. This actually was my first food review ever, kinda satisfy with the food there, and in the end we all end up with a full stomach and a big smile on the face.

No comments: