Monday, March 30, 2009

Good or Bad? or Both

To those viewers of my blog, do u still remember on previous post I had mention I need to re-sit the bloody Tamadun? Well, here is some update...

After going for few classed, apply for re-sit, renew my id which cost me RM12 that only last for 2 months...making all the notes during lectures... and wait till the day I wana collect my bill for re-sit, the people incharge told me "we din print out ur bill, cuz u fullfilled all the requirement and u r already graduated..n we heard nothing bout the changing policy on the nation building subjects... "

I was stunned... on the sudden I dun know believe it o not... I bet everybody know the "effecientcy" of TARC college staffs..especially SSH..rite ?? ha !!! So at tat moment, I'm not sure should be happy o not.. happy, for noneed to attent boring classes, n take the pointless exam ; not happy, for cannot go back to KL n enjoy study life, I have to work for 6 days in the boring office...

But still, life goes on... I hope this coming 1 month will pass fast fast, very very fast !!!!! n try to find more excuse to go back KL... such as..the coming of PC fair..I think I will stay there for 1 or 2 days... So i might can skip working on Fri n Sat... muahahahahaha !!!!



my new id card, c the red line, n pay attention on the dead line (TEMPOH SAH)

4 comments:

Michelle Leong said...

wat?! is dat true? ppl all around da college r sayin da re-sit thg!

hmmm, i thk it's good, at least u r graduated, rite? but make sure u will not be informed that THEY MADE A MISTAKE for tellin u no need to resit!

Ivan Chung said...

this is wat i wish for..hope lo..u know tarc staff d la.. haha... should record the conversation between me n the staff..so i will ahv proof..keke

Yeneyen said...

yeh?mine also until May of 31st leh..then go to SSH office o admin there make new 1??ivan..r u continue advance?lol

Anonymous said...

Good day

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards 2010 decision.

Please go to see our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Nina Hagen

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/preis.html]brustvergrößerung preis[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room