Thursday, April 2, 2009

What I Want !!!!

Was so boring in da office, n hav nthg special to blog recently...so I post this weird post on my blog.. a post that tell u wat I wan for now, here are the list:

  1. I wan a camera lense, zoom lense, macro lense, Canon L-series lense... (some are possible, ha!)
  2. I wan a Canon 580ex external flash (might be possible..kekeke)
  3. I wan a Canon 5D Mark II (not possible for next 5 years or even 10 years, @_@)
  4. I wan a super high-end pc !!! latest technology hardware with fast speed, mega graphic card, super big screen for great image and more (also not possible, since all the cash I hav will put on SLR camera)
  5. I wan a laptop as well, so I can use computer to online, n watch movie outside (will happen in 2 years time..keke)
  6. I wan to hav airsoft guns... in replica of real guns, M4a1 assault rifle, Beretta handgun, Magnum handgun, n many many more..!! (don't know possible o not, since it is illegal in Malaysia, and expensive, bout RM 1500++ for a M4a1 =.= )
  7. I wan to try bungee jump n parashuting..!! (still far from happening..but for sure will go try it..at least once!)
  8. To own a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 MR and drifting in Japan (Japan is optional la, wats important is drift wit my Evo, muahaha)
  9. Try to shoot a real gun in firing range, I hope Malaysia will hav a gun firing club
Well, those are the most desired thing I wana have, for now..hehe! actually stil hav many more, but I can't remember all of them so far..

well, thats all for this post, thx for reading, hav a nice day ! bye bye

4 comments:

Michelle Leong said...

hey..im plannin 2 buy a SLR camera for a long time aldy, but dun really hv knowlegde on them...i suppose i shud tunkuk ajar frm u lar..^^

Ivan Chung said...

ahahaha... wan mieh? i ok ok only wo.. all learn by my self..haha .. pc fair coming..u can buy there..if the pc fair is like last time d..alot DSLR booth will be there.. but the price there will be nice..i think..haha ^^ now slr getting common d.. cheap as well..

Michelle Leong said...

yea yea..so u r goin 2 upgrade ur camera as well? to accomplush ur desires...haha

Ivan Chung said...

of cuz !!!!! muaahahahaha