Monday, March 23, 2009

Fire !!! Fire !!! Fire !!!

Last Thursday, when I just arrive my home, my mom told me the shop beside my dad office was on fire this morning... But luckily the fire din really reach my dad office. The fire only affected the electricity cuz the fire fighters need to cut the power cable to prevent the electric flow through the water n kill everyone around...




Let's talk about the shop, when I heard about the news from my mom, actually I already knew it will be happen...this is not the first time the boss of this shop BURN his own shop... 4 or 5 years ago, he use to had a bigger shopping market like shop in Klang town, but due to lack of business, he burned it n claim the insurance, n use the claimed money to open another smaller store at my living place, beside my dad office....

Well, the history happenning again, he burn his shop again, same method, same situation, although the boss din said anything, but we knew !!! everyone live in Klang knew !! this time the boss not ony endanger my dad office and all the important documents, but also the people live above the shop... curse the boss !!!

Now he ready to get claim from the insurance, and open another store in Jenjarum. So ppl on Jenjarum, beware of this animal !! To the insurance who cover his claim, I felt sory for u... and to the insurance who plan to cover him, pls don't, I bet u will be claim in 5 years time !



This is the shop, Pasaraya Maju Wajar, last time use to be called Great Wall


C how near the burning shop to my dad office (Vimix Concrete)


Office staffs, all the important documents n PCs was shifted out, juz in case.. luckily the "juz in case" did not happen .. if not.. I will be jobless for weeks !


The shop being lock down to further investigation ( noneed investigate lah !! sure is the boss who set the fire, arrest him lah !!)


Inside the shop


It seem like the shop is being empty before burning...


Ok, thats all for this post, hav to continue to work le, cuz I was snaking (slacking) to blog now...^^ bye bye !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ivanchung0214.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.