Friday, March 13, 2009

Traffic Report !!!

aahaaa!! this is the first "early morning" post I every post on my blog...!! Why I will call it "early morning" ? becuz I post it at mornig 9am laaa...well seldom I will blog at his time..but 2day kinda lazy to work, so I take this chance to blog in the office lo..keke

ok..back to the topic...to those who drive and will listen to radio channel every morning sure will listen alot of traffic reports about road condition such as traffic jam or car crash, so the driver can avoid those jamming road..

But I discover something funny.. I heard a public announcement from a famous fuel company XXXX, about some tips to avoid jamming on the highway.... one of the tip said "plan your journey, choose the road which is no traffic jam" , together wit the traffic report, immediately my mind catch on something.... I ask myself "the radio ask the drivers to plan and choose other no-jam roads to avoid the traffic jam, but in Malaysia, every road are jammed? especially those road link to the main city.."

No matter how well u plan, o how many alternative roads u found to reach ur destination (especially main city) , it STILL JAMMING !! U got no way to run from traffic jam !!! unless u rich enough to ride helicopter to ur destination...hahah !!!

Well this might be another wonder of Malaysia which can be list under Malaysia's tourism spot... The tour bus will bring the tourist to any jamming road, and the tour guide will said " we currently in a jamming highway from XXX town to XXX town , well on your rightside is the jam from XXX town to XXX town. To those who not really enjoy the "Jam of Malaysia" , I'm so sory bout that, cuz there are no alternative road can be found which is not jamming."

Ok, tats all for this post..hav to back to work d...bye bye..n I hope u all enjoy my post..there are no offend in this post, I'm juz sharing my opinion only, hehe

2 comments:

Michelle Leong said...

haha...im totally agree vf u! we cant actually drive on those roads without heavvy traffic, however, if u r rich enough 2 take helicopter, there's no place 4 u 2 land either... imagine how u land at tarc? haha...

so how's ur result? all passed?
n mine is satisfactory. ^^

Ivan Chung said...

tarc football field is big enough ah...haha...

haha..my result ah...good..good...the best ever..kekebut too bad lo for tamadun ...suddenly change the policy..make me hang in the middle...haha