Monday, March 9, 2009

Back to School while Working ??

Juz received a good, in the same time...bad news from my college...some XXX department of our "good" government had changed the policy of Nation Building subject in EMSD department of my college..

Last time it was redeemable (means noneed re-sit the paper) for the Nation Building subjects such as Tamadun Islam dan Asia (p/s: until now I'm still wondering y we hav to study it) once ur CGPA was above 2.0 ... This "wonderful" policy was set about 1 year back...Well, now they changed the policy, for this sem...to those who get C- and below...MUST re-sit the paper...no matter how much CGPA u get...

So now..after the last sem for my diploma life.. n wating to be advanced in this year May... I hav to re-sit Tamadun, juz to get pass for tat tiny little 2 credits.. many ppl will ask.."hey dude !! if it is juz a 2 credits sub, why dun u even score it for the first time ??" well..here is my answer " CUZ I DUN LIKE TAT SUBJECT, N IT MOSTLY TALKING ABOUT IXXXM THINGS !!"

But think deeply, this changes got a bit good for me...since I was so boring on my working days in my dad's office...n a sickness of going back to KL lifestyle...its like dream come true !!! I can work n earn money for my next level DSLR equipment...in the same time...enjoy few days of study life in KL cuz I wan to attent the Tamadun class...Many of my friends were jealous for my holiday..n wondering why I'm so carving to go back to skul....well, wat I can answer u guys is..I like study life..really wan to fully enjoy it before I spent the rest of my life to work after graduate...

Ok, tats all for this post, hope u guys enjoy it..hav a nice day..bye bye !

No comments: