Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Times of Your Life

Aha ! This is the first video I linked from YouTube, was too boring this morning at office...so I went to Youtube and search some video to watch... as you know I'm damn like Joanna Wang's song...well this is one of her songs, and one of my favorite too.. This is a quality song.... compare to "those" song...

Moreover, Joanna Wang is a Leftie !!! (Left-handed, I discovered this while I watched her MV named "Bada Bada"), no wonder I fall in love wit her song once I've listen to it..keke.. cuz we're using the same Left Hand !!! muahahaha !!

This song is very meaningfull.. well how meaningfull u asked? seek for your self by watching this video, kekeke !!! Let me know if you cry ^^


2 comments:

Michelle Leong said...

muahaha...no wonder u will "fall in love" with her, cuz she's a Leftie!

btw, "Times of Your Life" is damn nice, somemore vf her beautiful voice, i started to like it since MyFm promoted dis song last month.

Ivan Chung said...

aha...got kaki of her d...ya...her voice was rough...but calm..was relaxing while listen to her song