Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Chapter

Exam was just finish this week, it was a hell of a journey for reading journals, doing math, studying moral, memorizing cyber law cases but I do enjoying Mr.Johnny's English class.. he always having the best class ever !

Every time I should fell happy after exam because it is holiday, but this time different because the 1 week later straight my exam ended is my internship....

3 months of internship although is short, but still I'm a newbie to PR field, for sure will abit nervous and facing some environment shock. More over not only environmental, but also lifestyle: I have to wake up early in the 6am to prepare, then drive to the office (located at Bandar Baru).

For sure I will miss the life having class at college, meeting friends, hanging out, do this and that... well imagine for 3 months I can't really meet them.... well it is not really cheering me up....

Well anyway, wish all my friends happy intern, good luck in your working period... remember to play and enjoy while you work ! See you guys after 3 months !!!!

Hmm... I was thinking how these 3 months will be...

No comments: