Thursday, February 25, 2010

Basketball-less

Ivan is officially out from basketball since my basketball shoe was officially spoiled. Kinda sad because that shoe (Nike Flight) served me since I was form 4. Got some spoiling in the middle of usage but it was all turn good after some gluing and it last for another 3 years.

Now after back from Broga Hills, the shoe (my only sport shoe, and first basketball shoe) spoiled, severely ... but the next sport show I will not but a basketball shoe again since I suffered some bone injured and deficient that force me to out from basketball.

So now I officially announce that I'm out from basketball (but will go throw few balls when I'm free laa)

So whats the next sport shoe I will buy? well I'm still figuring out... while I'm still sticking with my Nike Air Force One.. hehe



2 comments:

Michelle Leong said...

Ahh? u havent buy a new pair of shoes since broga hill ah?
btw, i dun hv any footwear that can last for more than 2 years......

Ivan Chung said...

haha..it seem like u walk or run alot..hehe