Friday, January 22, 2010

Ok, when I writing this post, I'm still haven't figure out what title should I put for this post because this post is kinda spontaneous.

I currently at McDonald's restaurant, Bandar Utama and waiting for an internship interview at Go Communications, Centrepoint which located quite far from my house, Klang. It took about 45 minutes to reach here which the aid of GPS. The GPS does a good job but unluckily it can't show me the road that have no traffic jam.

My interview session booked at 10am, but 7am I already start driving so that I can avoid the jam but apparently I'm still stuck in the jam after the Damansara Toll. But the jam was not so serious since it still early that time (7.30am).

Around 7.45am, after a few missed turn, I'm manage to reach Centrepoint. It still kinda early, but what the hell, as long I avoid the jam at peak time. "7am depart from my house", this is what I planned to do if Go Comm accept me.

So now I'm sitting at McD's, having my breakfast and reading some journals and wait for the office to open, I planned to call the PIC, told her that I already reach, hope she can interview me early.

Ok, this is it, I'm about to end here, wish me good luck, and to my friends who having exam these days. All the best, godspeed.

No comments: