Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Broga Hill

Went to Broga Hill after the end of my exam, well although it was not the first mountain or hill I had climbed, but it definitely the hardest mountain I ever climb.

One the way of climbing, I quite worry that my leg will fail since my leg got some problem on the foot, ankle and knee as well as my backbone. But luckily non of these problem appear...only some minor sore and pain.

Moreover, thanks to Bear Grylls from the Discovery channel in the show "Man vs Wild", I get to know some basic knowledge to climb and the proper way to adventuring on mountain, haha... But I certainly do not want to eat either larvae, ant, snake and frog like do..haha ~~!

Here some photos ~~~


Waiting for the sun to raise... with my camera (thx to Michelle for capturing this photo)




still dark but can see the sun is almost out...




Other than watching the sun raise, we also play some silhouettes





also shooting some grass





and playing lizard



overall it is a good place to hike and to shoot some photo


I might come to this place again after some upgrade of my camera...

No comments: