Friday, January 8, 2010

Exam

It is time for my final exam, which mean it is time to study as well...

I'd setup few "study area" within my room....

the first area is between my desktop desk and my bed, use this area to study Cyber Law, it pretty empty because not much note to read, only the bulky book...

next area is in front of my desktop, this area is to study English for Management and also Moral, since these subjects are not so heavy, so I can online while studying them....

this is the area to study my Statistic subject....

the area to study all those journals for PR Models and Theories... the laptop is used to find online references....

and the most important element while study for the exam is a cup of joe (coffee)...


In the end... I wishing good luck to all the folks that facing the exam... Study hard, Study smart

No comments: