Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ang Pau Money

OK.... now everywhere is under CNY mood now... CNY decoration at shopping center, CNY song all over the radio, TV and music store... even me who having exam now also under CNY mood (shopping for CNY cloths during exam, hehe)

One of the most exciting thing is ang pau money where most of the people have a good money planning after they get their ang pau money, me are one of that category, hehehe.....

What I gona buy using the ang pau money.... good question cuz I'd been asking my self this question recently...well here are the list that how I gona process my ang pau money:

1. Buy me a DSLR extension tube (without metal ring), it cost me only RM30-RM40, it a good value for shooting macro using my current lens


2. Buy me a couple of lens hoods, for both of my lens or at least for my 50mm because I discover lots of glare when I shooting at a light. This might cost me Rm45 - RM50

3. Buy me some lens filters, especially Polaroid filter for shooting sky photos, and some other filters that depend on what I need.


4. Buy me a Lens Pen for cleaning my lens, this stuff will cost me around RM40-RM50..maybe..


5. SLR camera strap, I like to customize things, so I think of getting my self one of these, by throwing my old uncomfortable Canon SLR camera strap and change it into on of these...kekeke, the price is unknown but I will try to survey around.


6. Ok this is still under consideration la, a Lowepro camera & laptop bag. This fellow is abit costly la.. the range of price for this bag is from RM400-RM600 which I think it is not so worth for money, yet...ha !


7. Ok this is only for fun, because I dun think my ang pau money can help me buying one of this. Its the Canon L series lens, 16-35mm, this might be my next next next next level to upgrade my camera equipments, it will cost me at least RM5000 ~~!!! I might buy me one of this if either I work with monthly salary at least 4K, or kena Toto... hahahaha...



In the end, other than the 16-35mm lens, and also the Lowepro camera & laptop bag, other stuffs still under my level of budget. By the way, for sure many people will say :" don't waste your money la !! save your money in bank la...."

Ofcuz la I always will save my ang pau money in my bank account d, partially...muahahahahaha!!!

2 comments:

miss jenn jenn said...

this is more like a birthday present-list

Ivan Chung said...

ha... wah...so one afford to give me these item i will free photo service for tat person for whole life... haha