Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged by Lay Hoon

Name: Chung Chok Yong

Sisters: none
Brother: 2 brothers
Shoe size: between 10 to 11
Height: 176cm..i think, last time i measure was bout 3 years ago...
Where do you live: Klang

Favorite drinks: anything sour and tequila
Favorite breakfast: never had b4 since i join TAR College..hehe..
Have you ever been on a plane: Yes
Swam in the ocean: nope, still learning to swim...
Fell of your chair: eh...nope, i think
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: haha...whatever, if got ppl call then answer it lo, if no then leave it lo..i'm not tat desperate on calling o being call...
Saved e-mails: lots of them...(wat kind of question is it? =.=)

What is your room like: as comfortable as possible, as modern as possible, as tidy as possible, as high tech as possible, but none of them is happening in my room..=.=
What's right beside you: eh, my gadgets, psp, N82, N73, bluetooth headset, watch, pendrives
What's the last thing you ate: Hakka traditional dishes, Lei Cha..(i'm bet most of u dun know wat is it...ha!)

Ever had:
chicken pox: yes
Sore throat: tell me if u dun ever have it..!!!
Stitches: nope
Do you believe in love at first sight: i think so..but it so unreal..

Like picnics: eh..never had b4..so i dun hav any feeling on it..
Who was the last person you dance with: nope, cuz i never dance b4...
Last made you smile: eh..the technician who installing the amplifier in my car...
You last yelled at: after exam which was about 3 days ago..

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: she din reply me...=.=
Kissed anyone: nope
Talk to an ex: nope
Miss someone: everytime, anywhere,
Eat: repeated question, go c my previous answer !!!

Best feeling in the world: own the most high tech house beside of a very calm lake n mountain with chill weather..
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: nope
What's under your bed: the floor...
Who do you really hate: policticians....
What time is it now: 9.15pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: ha!! wat do ya' think ??
Do you have any siblings: yes
Do you want children: dun know
Do you smile often: i'm not a robot..so wat do ya' think??
Do you like handwriting: never!!! i prefere typing than handwriting cuz my handwriting sux !!!
Are your toenails painted: i'm a guy for god sake..!!!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my own bed...
What color shirt are you wearing now: White...

What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday: having dinner wit family..
I can't wait till: have a girlfriend, perhaps? ha !!!
When did you last cry: so long until i forgotten...
Are you a friendly person: have to, i'm a PR
Do you have any pets: a hamster...

Where is the person you have feelings right now: CLASSIFIED
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: long time din hold a person hand already..
Do you sleep with the TV on: its been awhile since i watch TV
What are you doing right now: answer these questions ...=.=
Have you ever crawled through a window: yes
Can you handle the truth: ha!!! wat do ya' think

Are you too forgiving: depend...
Are you closer to your mother or father: both also not...
Who was the last person you cried in front of: please refere to my answer above...
How many people can you say you've really loved: i love everyone i loved..^^
Do you eat healthy: wat healthy food can u get near Setapak TAR Colllege..let me know..!
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex: nope

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: no one
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: depend
Are you confident: depend on which field and situation i'm now...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
-improve my self
-improve my self
-improve my self
-improve my self
-improve my self


5 things on my TO-DO list today:
-service my car
-fix my car sound system
-update my blog
-replay Stars Wars: The Force Unleash game with hard mode in PSP
-Editing Beyond mp3 into my hp ringtone


5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
-own the most high tech house nearby a calm lake n mountain with chill weather
-unknown
-unknown
-unknown
-unknown

5 of my bad habits:
-unknown
-unknown

-unknown
-unknown
-unknown

5 people to tag:
-hng 淑君 (this is the only person think she will reply my tag)

No comments: