Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hong Kong, "here i come" or "i don't want to go Hong Kong"

First, i would like to say sory for not posting something on my blog for quite a time, about 1 week..cuz i been bz on settle sumting, and went to Genting to hav a "rest" there, but it is not, although it only a 1 day trip...i will further explain this trip in next post..after 5 or 6 days, after back from Hong Kong...

It is quite rush cuz once i back from genting, then after 1 day i will fly to Hong Kong, so i need to pack up my thing in 1 day, which i haven plan wat to pack..this make my mom nervous and she questioning me y i'm still go to Genting..

Talk back to the main purpose of this post...most of u sure wondering y i got chance to go to Hong Kong but i'm still curious about it..well, let me tell you, YES, I DO like travel to Hong Kong, if i travel ALONE or either be wit my LOVED person...in the other way round, NO, I DO NOT want go Hong Kong by joining a GROUP TRIP from travel agency, which i will following a TRIP leader carrying the stupid flag, following bunch of noisy ah sum n ah pek; pasar aunty and uncle, which will spoil the trip by making those irritating noise...and most important is, i DO NOT LIKE to follow a trip cuz i dun feel any freedom from there, i dun care whether the trip is free o not..its look cheap and uncool for me...

Many of you sure wondering y i still make alot of complains on this trip, well..is hard to tell u here, u will understand me if u really know my personality and stand in my point of view...

But not matter wat, i already promised my family to go n the place from travel agency already booked, so i have to go..i really hope it is a good trip..although i din really excited in this trip, sry to said tat..

I will try to update my blog once i back from Hong Kong and hav enough rest..hehe..and sory if my post is offending to anyone, including my friends, relative or parents who viewing this post..thank you, and have a nice day..good nite..

No comments: