Saturday, September 13, 2008

Holiday

YaY!! finish exam lo...is time to enjoy, is time to holiday !!

But i realize every time finish exam, i will juz stay at home, facing wit my pc..doing whatever...unless got any special occasion like, mom asking me out...o family vacation..I seldom go out with friends although i have many in Klang..but still sumtime i refuse to do so based on the 2 reasons:-
  • got nothing to do here in Klang, except for eating Bah Kut Teh and shopping in the Malaysia most biggest Aeon Jusco in Bukit Tinggi which have nothing to see there but a bunch of local "la la zai" n some aunty who think they are pretty and cute by wearing like 18 years old girl which made them look like monster from Mars...
  • i become lazy to drive everytime i go back to Klang..cuz of the traffice, stupid government "upgrading" the main road to city to dun know wat kind of road they wanted to made...which made the whole city of Klang jam..(Hail to the MPK and Sammy Vellu, we paid u to jamming us..thank you!)
so to whoever wana ask me to go out..let me know earlier..i will try to think n think n think wether the place u ask me to go will not intercross with the reasons i stated above..than you for you coorperation...(special condition will be considered base on the event o purpose you asking me out)

No comments: