Friday, September 19, 2008

mY PC broke down !!!

I cant on my pc when i brought it from KL to Klang..i was so curious why the screen show nthg when i on my PC...so i went to check my graphic card, it is ok..screen...also fine..so what is the problem..i was sitting on the floor n scracth my head till bleed, wondering what happen to my "wife" (my pc la)...OMG!!!

after awhile, i decide to call for help..Ah Keong, my pc friend where work as a technician in Sunway Pyramid, i bought and introduce Asus laptop n PCs brought from him, including my little brother, my dad's office and some of my friends and my aunt's pc...ha...I am his big customer..

he ask me to bring the pc to him..so i rush there immediately, when he saw my pc..he siad" aiyooo, too many dust la..not enough air flow to my processor, so it was overheat, moreover, ur pc is on 24/7, no wonder ur "wife" will broke down la....". i depressed n sad..i asked him to help me n teach me how to clean her, so he teach me step by step..when he take out the processor n shake it, whole bunch of dust juz fell like sand..=.=' ...so sory my dear, never know u get cover by those thick dust for so long d...

after cleaning up all the dust including the fan, graphic card, sound card, motherboard and rams, it look like a brand new pc..keke..when he try to on her, she back to live again!!! yay !!!

damn, i really cant live without computer, haha..afther this time, i wll very concious about the "health" n "cleaniness" of my pc...was so scary to c my "wife" broke down..=.=

No comments: