Saturday, September 6, 2008

Crazy about Desktop PC Modding


I like computer, i know it, everybody know it...I so like computer until i cant stop craving to upgrade my desktop pc..but only problem is NOT ENOUGH CASH $$$

haha..but i got do abit modding on my system unit a.k.a CPU...like adding some LED casing fan, and a Musketeer system dynamics detector from Cooler Master...Besides that, i also paste some sticker..cuz last time i found some sticker which i dun know where it come from..so i juz paste it on my casing..ha !




mY casing from the side view



another side view pic..



view from the front



mY casing, glowing at dark...






Others people crazy casing modding


a casing that burn like fire..



the "Ice Cube"...



a casing named "digg"



dun know how to name it also..=.=but nice !



LED casing...



Dual screen red casing..



a X-Fi casing



Half-Life 2 (a very popular PC games) casing..



the "green" casing..

No comments: