Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy weeks..


now is already 2.22am midnight, and i juz came back from my event preparation day, i was hungry, sleepy,smelly and tire..when i get home..straight i went to shower, then cooked 2 packs of instant noodles as my "dinner" and siting in from of my screen n start to blog..with my "almost closing" eye..

well.. so sory for din post any blog these few weeks because i was very very very very bz preparing my event in college..but i promise after this event..i will continue back my "normal" life..i promise..!!

before end my post, i will preview abit what i gona write after i free from the event..i will write about our pre event for "Faces of Malaysia". Besides that, i also will let u all know the progress of our actual event including the preparation for the event and the actual day of our event...n photo will be post at my blog also..hope i got time to take enough pictures to show on my blog..hehe..

No comments: