Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another Boring Night at Hometown

I am now sitting on my house's sofa, try to get so relaxation from studying for my final exam by watching Discovery channel..But it was disappointing cuz nthg special on Discovery channel..so i switch to another channel, like HBO, Star Movie, Disney, Cartoon Network...still nthg..so i hav no choice..i rush upstairs, grab my dad's laptop..n start msn..hope can find sumbody to chat..but no one was msn-ing..haiz.. Sms to some of my favorite person..no reply..wondering are they sleep already or celebrating Malaysia Birthday..by the way.i nearly forget it is Merdeka 2day..hehe..nvm since its not important for me..

So i went to have a nice hot bath..then sit on sofa, log in to my blog n start blogging..while watching Dirty Jobs (at last it show something that get my attention ..haha!) hmmm..suddenly felt like having my own laptop...it is so convenience !! (dun ask me how convenience, i can tell for whole day..) . But since i juz bought a new desktop pc not long ago..so i cant afford to hav 1..unless someone willing to sponsor me..hehe..

ok..i will stop here, hav to continue my study. Bye bye...have a nice day !

No comments: