Friday, August 8, 2008

5th semester of Diploma = just Event only


well, its already week 11 ..but i felt like i din really study in this sem because really bz on my event.
compare to my secondary school events i organized so far, really lots of different because in DPR2 event, TARC DO NOT support us at all except the place to organize the event.. money, material, ideas, style, design, publicity blah blah blah..all is done by us..and our lovely lecturer ..

my mom was rite, when i touched a event or other things , i will totally lost in academics and put my 100% energy in events...
( p/s to my mom: sry mom, i think this sem i have to fail few subs..haha..! choi choi, touchwood, touchwood !!)

well, lastly, really hope i can get rid of all the events, assignment, mid term, presentation, final exam for this sem... i HATE to RESIT paper..better dun let me c "u" in diploma..!



Killed by academics ... X_X'

No comments: