Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Langkawi Day 3


Yup, last day in Langkawi. Was packing everything once we had our breakfast. My bag was weighted 15kg because I put all the chocolate, dirty sweaty wet cloth inside.. and my bag was so damn big !




So, after settle everything and checked out out hotel, we head to the Langkawi Wild Life Park. Since my memory card almost full, the photos I shot in the park was mainly on the wild life only. Here the photos of the animals there.









I like its blue eye


Chong was feeding the birds




Kung Fu Flamingo


And this was how they sleep




This was the most stylish bird I ever saw


A punk headed bird






Peacock


The female peacock


Another punk headed bird


Reflexion of big mouth bird


Duckies !!


The biggest bird in the world, the Ostrich !!


Some type of eagle


And another type of eagle where I like its color the most


The Malaysian bird. I forgoted the name but I know it was the bird that represent Sarawak

Other than birds of course got some other animal la....




Some wabbit & bunny


Donkey, but not the Shrek's talking donkey




Croc


Mouse deer




Poor monkey asking for food, their hand looks like human


I also found some interesting signboard in the park

After wild life park we also visited the famous Mhasuri Tomb of Langkawi. Actually nothing much to see there for the ticket price of RM5. But some of my friends do know the famous tale of Langkawi Island. Don't have any photo at Mhasuri Tomb since now camera allow there.

The Mhasuri Tomb was our last destination before we head to air port and wait for our flight back to Subang.



We all going back with heartful of joy and happiness

I'm so glad and happy I joined them for this trip. It was a very good trip and I do wish in future will have more to come !!

FYI, I only upload part of the photos for this trip. For more photos, please visit my Facebook profile.

Cheers ~!

No comments: