Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Langkawi Day 1


Hehe, recently really not much mood to blog because my new sem just started and first day of class already got assignment and I know I still have some queues for my blog, especially my Langkawi trip.

Ya, I just back from Langkawi not long ago.. it was a crazy trip, shot tons of photos (around 1.4k of photos, but left 1.1k after filtered), bought lots of chocolate and drank lots of liquor. And I very agreed that there are much differents when travel with friends and with family. It will be more "free" if you go travel with friend compared to go with family and I really enjoy this trip.

I will split my post into 3 days in my blog to avoid long and draggy post and also the post will be more photo oriented. ( a picture said 1000 words mah...)



yes, we went with this plane. It was a good ride compare to my last air flight with Shen Zhen airline


Group photo while we in the Subang Air Port. Still lack another friend who will depart in LCCT with Air Asia


In the plane. It was quite tight but who cares as long it bring me to my destination


Housing area shot from the plane while flying


The Highway


Who can resist not to shoot at the clouds when you having a plane ride


I was so lucky and happy when I found out that the seat beside me is empty

After 1 hour like that we arrived our destination. After we retrived our bags, rented a car (we rented Toyota Innova to fit 8 of us) and check in to our hotel. We pland to visit Cenang Beach for some water sport. But before that, cari makan (lunch time) first.

One the way to Cenang Beach we saw a truck on the side of the shaddy road selling Laksa, Rojak and Cendol Pulut. So we decided to had our lunch there.



the view of our "restaurant"


Groud photo while we having our lunch. It was a good meal except for those who cannot eat beef but did not discover the laksa soup was cook with beef



It was very sunny when we arrive our destination. But still got peoples who having sun bath under the sun and playing all those water sport. Due to over expose to the heavy sun light. We walk, sit and hang around the beach and wait for the sun to be abit "dimmer".


you know me la.. taking shots is the most important task of me while travelling


I believed these flags was left when they organizing the international watersport




Actually the beach was quite "empty" because the sun shine direct above our head and the sea water was not so blue due to long term pollution by the visitors


Our first activity, parachuting (only RM40 per person). I was not able to show you the photo when I playing parashutting because the photo was taken by my friend's camera (and it doesn't mean I chickened out to play it)


The guy will brief us before we head to the sky




I wish I got bring my DSLR while I parashutting but I didn't =.=

Other than parachuting we also played banana boat where it was a excited but tiring activity because it was kinda tire when you need to climb back on the banana boat every time you felt from it.

After Banana boat, is time for kite flying. It was almost 10 years ago since my last kite flying (not really flying because that time I'm always can't make a kite fly). After flying some kites, is time to head back. But before that was photo shooting time.



the kites we brought to Langkawi


Evening view of Cenang Beach


I think it will be more great when parachuting during evening time


Another group photo before we head back

Many people said that there is not night life in Langkawi (for those clubing leg, this is vital to them, kekeke), so we decided to make our own "party" at our room. We bought beer and snacks and start drinking around 10pm like that.


Our very own portable DJ turn table


Empty cans and bottles for that night, by the way it was only RM 9.90 for half dozen of Carlsberg


He fall as sleep not of drunk but a stomachfull of beer


Well that basically end our day 1 in Langkawi. More to come in future post for our day 2 activity. Stay tune folks !!

Cheers ~!


No comments: