Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Nephew's First Mid Autumn Festival

Aha..its been a long time since the last post about my nephew... I shot alot of photos of my nephew but I did not upload to blogspot, but for friends in my facebook will always saw I update my nephew's photo there..

so NOW !! an update of my nephew... in my blog
It was near to traditional Chinese race festival name Mooncake festival a.k.a Mid Autumn a.k.a Zhong Qiu Festival... It was a festival tat we play lantern (Deng Long) and eat moon cake.... I used to play lantern when I was young with my friends, siblings and cousin.. now already no more since everyone was grew up... so for 4 to 5 years time we did not really play lantern during this festival....

But this year was abit different... my nephew was borned... in order to make him laugh and happy... we bought him his first lantern... (actually quite alot, got chicken shaped, and another squirrel shaped... and other paper latern...) and we light them up to cheer my nephew...

Of cuz this is a good photo opprtunity to grap my nephew face when he was enjoying his first latern lighting... and also a good opprtunity to test my DSLR skill and new equipments... haha..

so here are some photos I shot, hope u all enjoy...



My nephew first tang lung...








My bro's family

3 comments:

arwen woon said...

i like ur lantern...haha..
very traditional...
besides...ur shoot very nice~

Ivan Chung said...

arwen?? haha.. thx... compare to ur shot..i still far far benind la... hahaha..

long time i din play lantern liao.. u still playing??

arwen woon said...

yooo...y always say still far behind me!!! actually u really very geng!! better than me many many!!!!!!!
erm....i also long time no play..coz my house dun hv any kids..