Thursday, September 24, 2009

Holiday la....

Yes, I currently holidaying, after a pretty damn freaking very busy semester for my first sem of Advanced Diploma life.... my parents keep nagging at me

"wat so bz ah ?? still u juz only a student, will it be more bz than working?? "

wat I can reply the above statement to my parents is

"u will never ever understand if u haven try my life before..."

so watever, it end already..after the war of exam that had changed my life style totally upside down for that 2 weeks..

So I should be pretty looking foward on my holiday, since it is a busy sem for me... and on common sense.. I should be enjoying my holiday...

now is the second week form y holiday.. I felt nthg.. boring everyday.. nthg to do every day.. only different and make me high abit is my spending on my camera stuff... wow... it is the most highly spend holiday I ever have..keke, but it is worth it la...

well, still left a week more for my holiday, after holiday a brande new sem will be start... hope I will not facing those problems I faced in first sem.. n those bloody problematic person I faced in the first sem as well... I HATE TIN !!!!!! (certain ppl might understand this statement..muahaha)

Kay la... time for gaming... Resident Evil 5..woohooo... a nice game.. bye bye.. have a nice day..!!

and
HAPPY HOLIDAY !!!!


No comments: