Friday, September 4, 2009

Ivanlogy

Some one had created this term for my "nonsense" which myself think it make sense in sometime, under some situation with almost 70% accurate.... but sometimes these Ivanlogy do make me felt the world is nthg but juz a round shaped planet with many kinds of living organism including human who think they are top of the world and have the power to dominate other... ( wat a funny statement)

Some said I've been thinking too much on these "Ivanlogy" and had change me into like a lone creature, YES, u r partially right... like recently I think of something... As a human being now days.. we can't must select either to be good... or to be bad... there are never ever have moderation.. that will suitable for both side.. even if u choosen a side.. still u will not really gain good repay..

Example
if u wana be good.. those bad one will "bully" or take advantages on u.. in the end.. u r the one who lost and loss like hell, till ur pants drop until no where

in contrast... if u wana be the bad one... u will displease other peoples such as ur friends, family, sibling and more... in the end.. u will not feel any better and u will hav no companions in the end cuz everyone do not trust u...

ok, some might ask:"hey, then why we choose middle, not good, not bad... ?" well those poeple who choose to be the middle one... u r likely not care everything.. do things base on ur own will... but in the end.. u will end up lonely also.. cuz u can't find a friends or someone to be ur listener when u have a hard time..

So... what do u think of this situation I'd mentioned above... ? pls do give me some opinion either in the chat box on my blog.. or leave a comment for this post..

thank you.. have a nice day...

No comments: