Thursday, April 16, 2009

PC Fair April 2009

yay, is PC Fair again, it is all about IT, cameras, showgirls, and showgirls....haha
YES, for those who know me, u know since last year I already addicted shooting photo of showgirl during PC Fair... so do the same for this time, hahaha.. But not only shooting showgirls la of cuz, I'm a IT people also, ofcuz will buy somethings to tweak my PC..haha

but wat disappointed me for this time PC Fair is, the booth tat really selling PC stuff is very less, but camera booth, especially DSLR , pendrive, and broadband services booth have already own 60 to 70% of booth in PC fair.. where are those nVidia, MSI, Gigabyte PC hardware booth? where are those laptop booth? Even the hall juz for speaker had also nolonger exsist in this time PC Fair...but in opposite, those broadband services had the most booth in each hall, blocking the whole pathway, and damn noisy n annoying...

I hope it will be a better PC Fair next time, if can, cut off the Broadband Services booth, muahahaha, here are some photos I shot during PC Fair, not as pro as pro photographer, but comepare to last time, I got improvement liao..haha




Online games cosplay


This is not a showgirl, but still I shot her, haha


BlackBerry, not bad le, hire western girl as showgirl..haha


Sony d showgirls n showguys..haha








Kingsoft girls, I this is the most attractive girl in PC Fair this time..


Maxis broadband, eh...should I said cosplay or showgirl n showguys..?


Melody, one of the online games showgirl


Yee Koon (sry, I forgot how to spell her name, even we in the same course..hehe)


Also same course wit me d, haha, they are selling DVDR


Kamen, Lumix's showgirl...


Ok, thats all for this post, hope u all enjoy it, n sory for late posting..was bzing recently..bye bye ..

2 comments:

c_sookcheng said...

doin wat u do best, huh? pervert-nya... LOL

Ivan Chung said...

eh...is a process of improving my portraits photographing skill le... maybe next time i will be the photographer on u n teddy d wedding..zhu mak...