Friday, September 24, 2010

Thesis Day in Starbucks Again...


Yup, thesis thesis and thesis.... the most attached thing to me for my next and also last semester besides than event ~!! Thesis required my to read more, research more and think more and sure my grey hair will pop out a few in the next few months....

But luckily my thesis supervisor Mr. C and I got a similar habit... we like Starbucks damn lot~! (I think la..) As some of my friends knew that I do like Starbucks coffee and their environment too.. the coffee's aroma filling the whole atmosphere of Starbucks always active my mind like drug (not a coffee addict though~!)



Drinks for the day, Caramel Macchiato



What can be better than a cup of Joe ~!



A laptop and a coffee, quite a workaholic eh ?


Most of the time I will be there with my research partner Yit Phing and together with other groups who also under Mr. C .... So that particular Starbucks will full of our noise discussing on PR role, gender, leadership and blah blah blah...~~! Not to mention we occupied at least 3 tables and 8 chairs inside Starbucks and most of the staff there I'd already knew~~


My research partner Yit Phing a.k.a Melinda


But today was kinda special. I brought my friends who already been alone in her house for almost 3 days and she going to have cabin fever soon.. So I decided to bring her to join our discussion with Mr. C and meet with some friends as well to cure her cabin fever..hahaa~~


Here she is, Christine Tan


After the discussion, we went to the night market with Christine Tan, Weng Yen (friend from other group who also under Mr.C as well) and Lih Yeh (friend of my college gang) to have our dinner there and SNACKSSS~~!


Lih Yeh and her Kuay Teow


Christine Tan with her Kuay Teow


Weng Yen with her Asam Laksa (click her name for her blog)


And finally, my Kuay Teow~~! been not eating since 9am until 7pm night~! (the kuay teow photo just for illustration purpose only, my actualy kuay teow was actually mixed up with Lih Yeh =.=)


Yeah~! Enjoyed alot for today... ate alot too... =.=

Cheers ~~!







2 comments:

christine tan said...

Thanks Ivan...

Unknown said...

no problem~~!