Monday, June 15, 2009

So What !!!

I know i know...my DSLR is juz Canon D1000, unlike u...better than me althought u are juz a entry level...

I know i know... I dun hav external flash and fancy lense... unlike u... have those fancy lense and Canon
Speedlite 580EX...

So what..althought I only using the basic lense and no external flash...buy my photo shooting skill is far better than urs...!!! look at ur photos I will vomit...

So what... I juz using a 18-55mm lense... still I can capture better shot than u... after I edit my photo using softwares... It is far far far far far better than urs...

So what... I understand and know how to use those setting in a DSLR...unlike u...only using AUTO mode to do most of ur shot....

Don't forget... me n u both are juz entry level... only different is u r more richer than I...but still ur skill is juz a entry level..n u over depand on ur fancy gear..but not the soul and skill of a photographer need...

Don't forget.. one day I will hav the gear u hav it now... and that time... I already a far far far far better photographer than u!!!

U wana beat me during that time..pls improve ur skill..not by adding high end lense and flash... showing off ur gear wont beat me....but showing off ur skill will...I'll waiting for that day...!!


2 comments:

Michelle Leong said...

haha..very funny.
sounds like u r jealous-ing lo..

Hmm..did i tell u im actually a fortune teller? haha! now, i can see ur future, u'll become a pro photographer but not workin in a photography field..mmm..jz keep it up..haha..

anyway, do i know dis "action" person whom u r talkin bout?

Ivan Chung said...

haha... i juz wana be a free photographer..shoot photo tat i like..haha..

the friend of my..u dun know d la..keke... not really know him...but he keep showing off his gear... juz pissed off this time..n wrote this post..haha