Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm Crazy

So sory din really update my blog... having a hard time for my self..I think... many things happen..which make me really down down down down...

Firstly, I was having a minor, non-serious home sickness when I staying at the new place for the first week... the feeling is very very uncomfortable for me... so damn hate long holiday, if the holiday is not 3 months long, I might not having this situation at all, cuz I like KL life....

Yes, talk bout new house, I currently staying alone in a single room which cost me twice the price for wat I use to rent last time.. money is one of the problem.. another problem is new environment that I not tat ready to accept yet..I thought I am ready, but I was wrong.. Besides that, another problem hunting me is, my gang is staying away on where I'm staying now... everytime I need to drive to their place to hav dinner.. I was "alone" here...

Third, one of my friend is leaving us (TARC) n continue her study in Hong Kong... this is another sad news for me..but I'm also felt happy for her too... not only her, another guy in our gang might leaving us as well, still waiting for his final decision...ha!

Well, what I mentioned above is juz some of the feeling I manage to express, there are lots more feeling that me myslef also dunknow how to define them one by one... is like many many confusing, fruastrating feeling all combine together that create another new weird feeling for me... its so abstract n I was so damn confuse...wat is going on...??

But now I'm abit ok already... some of the feeling is gone..but still hav something that ghosting me now... will try to cope wit that... I'll will fight till the end.. Let's c who is the winner in the end..muahahahahahaha !!!!!!


(p/s: hope u all dun mind for me to express my feeling here ya..!)

3 comments:

Michelle Leong said...

Blogging is good for u to express but somehow dun simply show ur deep privacy oso la..=D

I have some same feeling as u, complicated n undescribale.. i dun feel to go to college every morning when i wake up, dats terrible, as i never felt like dis b4..
but still hv 2 get up, n fight for our future! Gambateh~

(p/s: da 2 ppl u r mentioning are Chin and Chong rite? ^^ so Chin is going 2 HK n how bout another one?)

Ivan Chung said...

he is not sure for that...chin is comfirmed d.. i like to go class..actually the confusing feeling is not bout the schooling d..is some other things..

Michelle Leong said...

oh...ok, hope u will get rid of dat problem soon, Manager of Printing..^^