Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Coldplay , Life in Technicolor II

I discover another band that hav left-hander in it..The Coldplay !!! Chris Martin the singer and Will Champion the percussionist both are left-handed..

I had been listen to their song since form 1, n the song "Yellow" and "The Scientist" attracted me a lot.... now their latest album Viva la Vida, the song "Viva la Vida" n "Life in Technicolor" full version is the best among the album

2day the video I gonna post here is "Life in Technicolor" full version.. in original album Viva la Vida, the "Life in Technicolor" was only short music, after that, they release the full version of "Life in Technicolor" ....let's cut the crap.. enjoy the video.. but b4 tat, u should stop the song in my playlist.. cuz it automatically play n the first song in the list is "Life in Technicolor" haha... I soooo love this song.. ^^

2 comments:

Michelle Leong said...

thx for sharing..it's a nice song!
But once i watched da MV, it gave me a lil' bit of creepiness, which made me thk of da "dead of silence" movie n all those scary pupets...oops..

Ivan Chung said...

haha... this mv kinda speciall..keke..n funny.. i think the one in the movie is far more creepy than this gua..keke