Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Nephew !!!!

ahaa !! I officially become UNCLE.!! my nephew was born, a new member of the Chung family.. haha..this baby make me felt old..=.=

Congrats to my bro n his wife for becoming Mom n Dad ... n congrats my father n monther, for becoming Grandpa n Grandma....!!

The Detail of my Nephew




Name: Unknown (yet)
Date of Birth: 6th May 2009
Gender: Boy
Birth Weight: 3.33 KG
Tall: 50 CM


Below are some photos taken yesterday...


Sleeping .....


He is so fat, eh.. chubby, c how meaty his face is...


Side face...he love sleeping in this way.. every time we turn his face toward us, he will turn away to side way.. naughty..


Closer look, his hair all stand up.. look like applying gel on the hair..haha


Last photo... closer closer look.. ha, sweet dream...


Ok, thats all for this post, will be bz for this week.. bye bye..hav a nice day..

No comments: