Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snake Attack !!!

This Tuesday morning when I walk toward my car, I saw a very tiny snake on the top of my car. OMG I got abit shocked, so i quickly take out my camera (luckily I got bring it that day), n begin to take photo. After shooting few photo, I din "throw" away the snakie, hoping the wind will blow it away when I am driving on the road...

Here the interesting part, after fetching my friend and reach to Wangsa Maju LRT station (wana go to Pasar Seni to take the flower for someone birthday, keke), when my friend open the car door, the snakie crawl to my car, and hide under the car's carpet...WTF !!! Now I hav to take out all the stuff in my car and flip the carpet to look for it...=.=''

So I hav to stay at there to find snakie while my friend go to take the flower alone..But after almost 1 hour of searching, I still cant find it..OMG ! So I just leave it inside my car...and head to class.

After class, when my friend went to take the flower in my car (we wanted to giv the flower to the birthday person after class, so we keep the flower inside my car), she called me n said the snake had went inside the flower...So I rushed there, n try to find the snake inside the flower, but no result, the snake is not there, I guess snakie had crawled out from the flower bush and hide inside my car again..haiz...

I juz leave snakie in my car, I din bother the find it (damn frustrated to find it) ... But in the end, we manage to chase snakie out of my car... the snake was "resting" on my car's dashboard, quickly with the help of my friend, the snake is being caught by my friend, muahahaha... My friend throw the snake into the dustbin, actually I plan to keep the snake as my pet..hoho ~~ but the snake end up in a dustbin, poor thing.

Here some photos I shoot that day morning, hope it won freak you out, keke ....










I din really dare to go nearer to take photo, who knows snakie got venom o not, later snakie bite me...keke ^^

Ok, that all for this post, hav a nice day !!

No comments: